Environmental policy of ARANOW
ARANOW’s environmental policy is based on the commitment of the Company in no misappropriation of resources of any origin, its proper management and conservation, giving special attention to natural resources, and also meeting the needs of our customers environmentally wise, offering always a commitment to highest responsibility in all our activities.
To achieve these purposes, a special attention is given to:
- Treating customers' requirements in a personalized way, giving alternatives and solutions to their demands, prioritizing those that favor the reduction of energy expenditure.
- Always comply environmental requirements established by the legal regulations of our industry on an international scope.
- To design processes to reduce the environmental impact of their activity and assess in advance the aforementioned environmental impact of new activities or services.
- Minimize consumption of natural resources, emissions and waste production, as well as prevent accidental releases of substances or energy.
- The Staff of ARANOW is particularly sensitive in the preservation of the environment, the minimization of waste production and the consumption of natural resources.
- Communicate the goals and criteria established by ARANOW’s Environment Policy to all our structure.
- Convey our environmental policy to all persons working for the organization or on its behalf and to our main suppliers.
- Establish reviews of the results in order to identify opportunities for continuous improvement at the environmental surroundings of our activities.
Sentmenat, at 16th of March of 2015.
3. Austerity: Avoiding the misuse of resources of any kind; natural resources are scarce and must be conserved.
3. Protection of the environment: The protection of the environment is a key priority at ARANOW. For this reason we always use natural resources in a responsible manner.